It is 2021. Why not sow some hashish seeds and reap some dwelling insulation.
The Traveler makes use of hemp-based insulation for a greener residing surroundings and clients can choose between three hemp choices: “hemp blanket batt” insulation, precast “hempcrete block” infill, or each.
Hempcrete blocks can keep inside temperatures, amongst different makes use of, and are fabricated from the plant’s woody core, a limestone-based binder, and water. They’re additionally biodegradable, light-weight, and haven’t any carbon footprint, in line with Coexist.
The hemp blanket batt is fabricated from 92% hemp fiber (the remaining 8% is a binder) and is “superior to all insulations available on the market due to its excessive density and thermal mass properties,” in line with its maker.