SwimSwam’s every day swimming exercise sequence is a group of exercises written by coaches from a wide range of backgrounds. All every day swimming exercises have been written utilizing Commit Swimming. The exercises themselves are usually not indicative of SwimSwam’s or Commit’s views on coaching. They strictly replicate the opinions of the writer swim coach.
- Function: Capability (Base) Constructing
- Goal age group: 13-14 years previous, 15-18 years previous
- Goal degree: Nationwide/ Collegiate Degree, Senior Age Group/ Excessive Faculty State Degree
- Weeks till goal meet: 19 weeks
- Crew Location: United States
- Course: 25 Yards
- Shared exercise hyperlink: Click here to view this workout on commitswimming.com
MLK Day: Braveness, Dedication, Inspiration!
8×100 [fr dpc/IM scull/ IM drill/ IM swim highest level flow x2 @ 4 Bob’s + 2 bottom shooters]
50 kick finest bp prime g3 @1:00
3×25 kick g5 1fl/1bk/1br @:40
[last 2 rounds add short finz]
[Fr=300 @b, flow best rythym IM=100 Fast!]
A) 1:10/1:30 B) 1:15/1:35 C)1:20/1:40….
2×75 pull B g2-g4
3×25 pull g5
WD with time